CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ring hanging out!

OMG!! life goes from bloody boring to having my ring gear hanging out! (Ring gear hanging out is one of my husbands saying! I don't know what being busy has to do with your arse showing *shrug*) I haven't had a day off for 2 weeks, I need to say NO! I worked all week within the company, then I worked for a friend in her truck stop for 12 hours on Saturday. She said she just needed to pop over to a larger town to do some shopping. As I said 12 hours later she came back. Talk about take advantage! When I say working, I mean I was cooking and cleaning all bloody day! Then I had to drive 2.5hrs home. Sunday I caught up on work I didn't get done on Friday. I had to be in Yass at 9am on Monday for a meeting, which meant a 4am start. Hey Jen, I should have driven a little longer to catch up with you! I got home after 6pm, then yesterday I had a meeting in Gundagai, yeah you know where the dog is on the tucker box? got home at 7pm. Today is a leisurely day in the office. I feel I need a months sleep to catch up. A few early nights is in order I think. Whist all this is going on my Son got the crap beat out of him by 3 bigger kids (2 girls & 1 boy) on the bus. He wouldn't go back to school until today :( I have an appointment with the Principal to see what can be done. And at long bloody last my daughter has a job! I have been nagging her to get a job so she knows the value of money. The poor kid is at Macca's for about 6 bucks an hour. It goes up after 3 months to about $9.00. I think its really important for kids to know how hard money is to earn. A valuable lesson for a 15yo.

love to all

XXX

1 comments:

TitanThirteen said...

I hope you ripped your friend a new one after 12 hours!
Have the kids on the bus been suspended or hopefully worse?