CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Laundry.

What is it with laundry?
Why does it always seem to breed just when I think ive got on top of it?
Why are so many of my undies, bras and socks white and fiddly to hang on the line?
Why does someone decided to burn off just after I have hung it all out?
Why is it when my daughter cleans her room, I get MORE laundry and she expects me to be proud of her for cleaning it after a month?
Why do the kids need a new towel after every shower and create more laundry for me?
I use to love doing the laundry and ironing, how great freshly washed and line dried clothes smell and feel.
Now I work so many hours I find it a complete pain in the arse.
I need a housekeeper!!

XXX

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well make the kids clean up! Thats why you had them, right?
ha

Unknown said...

I do laundry all the time and I dont even have kids. It drives me up the wall.

Chris H said...

Laundry is the pitts, we all know this. Try having 6 kids in 10 years and having to do all that laundry....pfffft.
I throw all the small things in the dryer, I ain't pegging it all out on the line. no friggin way!
Blog ya tart... you are too quiet. Isn't there something else you can bitch about by now? lol

Fifi said...

OMG Cheryl I just found your blog. I thought I was already following..but..Yeah ok I'm slightly mental.

Can't believe how much weight you've lost. You're a STAR!!

Is this your current blog?

Louise Wedgwood said...

I'm with the first commenter - you could be so proud of your daughter's maturity in cleaning up her room that you think she's old enough to learn to do her own washing!! :)

Esstarr said...

Hey, I'm back! Where are you? Hope you're well. x