CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 15, 2008

Bloody Housework!

Fuck I hate it! Housework, its a bad word to me. Its a never ending thankless task. Pisses me of to no end. Mind you I would rather do it than live in filth

On a brighter note my boy Tom (11) and I went to the movies to see Jumper tonight. Was really great! Not as good as Juno though.

I'm becoming a movie whore, I went on tightarse Tuesday to see P.S I love you. Take your tissues to that one! It was full of middle age women all sooking..LOL. Yeah I shed a tear but im not middle aged. (feels like it somedays)

Husband will be home tomorrow, Yay! Then working locally for a few weeks. This is good and bad. It means I have to be a bit more organised but it makes it a hell of a lot easier to keep the kids under control.

Has anyone else noticed that spell check isnt working? I cant spell for shit...But im a lover not a speller...Grin.

There you go Miss E, another post about bugger all...LOL

Love you long time!

XXX

5 comments:

Waffles said...

hehe, I fucking hate housework to and I constanly put it off, the way I see it, why try to tidy cause the minute the bloody kids get home from school it takes about 10mins for the next bomb to hit!!!!

Exxx

Friday said...

You rock!!
Tell us more stuff we dont wanna know.
xx

Bo Bo said...

Great cause spelling was the last thing I was going to ask you to do.

Friday said...

oh god im such a blog whore i didnt realise i already left you a comment. ha ha ha. Anyway, could you just friggin blog more.. pls? Waiting...
xx

Bo Bo said...

Where are you? I miss you.