CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Is This Love???

Yes its puppy love...........Sam is the newest member of the family, here at Old McDonalds Farm. He is now 9 weeks old.
Gotta love a cattle dog pup, but im telling you they are so naughty for about 2-3 yrs. They forget to grow up I think. I live on 3 acres here so all my babies have lots of room to move.
The count so far is..
3 dogs
3 cats
4 chickens
2 hermit crabs
2 kids
1 husband

I have found my mojo and I have a very sore arse to prove it. I think I lost it because I was doing it all at home, now im back at the gym, im enjoying it so much more!

Hope everyone is well, I have been reading everyones blogs, just hardly comment.

Miss KatieP, Im so proud of your decision, im so looking forward to following your journey!

XXX

2 comments:

KatieP said...

Thanks for the support darling. It really makes a huge difference!
K

Bo Bo said...

I found my mojo too. It was in the pantry behind the creamed corn.

Little ones a stunna. I have ‘Harry’ a Cavalier King Charles at home who is a little ledged. Everyone should experience the love shown by a pet