CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

EATER IS OVER!

Yep its over...I call it eater, cause that is what I tend to do over the 4 day break. Where is the "S"?
Here it is!! Its me...S is for Sloth. I didn't do any exercise over eater.

My husband is away for 2 weeks...so I can do as I please and not worry if he has clean undies for the next day.

I called a lawyer regarding my loss of licence and all he could say is....Get a bike...LOL.

I haven't got the letter from the RTA as yet, but im sure its in the mail.

I will have the best arse and legs after 6 months of bike riding...I will have to ride my bike to spin class, how funny is that???

Anyway back to Easter. We went camping for a few days and then to the farm for a few more days.

As always bugger all has happened to me...

Im off to bootcamp...

Have a great day my friends!!
XXX

4 comments:

Bo Bo said...

You have to supply your husband with clean undies?

Talk to my wife will ya

Oh and I want a picture of that bike riding ass in 6 months time.

Waffles said...

Ah 2 weeks off!!! I love it to:)

Hope you enjoyed your "eater'!!!

Good luck on the license front...

MommyHeadache said...

my commiserations...I ODed on jelly beans and vomited rainbows.

Friday said...

A happy easter to ya. I hate chocolate so when the kids went camping with their dad (is camping an easter thing?) i ate ALL of their chocolate. Thats right, the fucken lot. Now i gotta go replace it. he he he. I nearly spewed out my coffee when i read about you riding yr bike to spin class. Now thats funny.
xxx