CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Yesterday...



Hey All,

Just a few pics for you viewing pleasure....or burn your eyes, Whatever happens first.

Top pic is of my kidlets. Lucy and Tom, Bottom pic is some woman I saw walking so I asked her to stand with my son...LOL

We went to a christening yesterday. I was going to wear a dress but it was cold..Im so glad I didnt because almost everyone wasnt really dressed up....And no I don't have jeans on, they are pants.

I have been tagged by my darling Miss TD, I will do it in my next post.

Still no word from the RTA about my licence...Is this good? or is this normal for it to take longer that 2 weeks??

Anyway until next post....

SeeYa!!!!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are so hot right now.. and lucy looks awesome in her new jeans!!! skinny minnies!!!!! :D

Anonymous said...

very glam! x

Bo Bo said...

You yummy mummy you.