CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Twittering

Hey All,

Anyone using Twitter?? I have recently signed up, still trying to work out how to use it and who would have time to update it all the time..LOL

Let me know if you have it and your user name so I can follow you. Stalker much?

Tom is now getting some mental health help. Our paed basically said to me, "I don't know what's wrong, he needs mental health help, call this number, your on your own sweetheart" But that will be $200 thanks. Thanks for nothing!

The local unit have bumped him right up towards the top of the list and is seeing someone Wed week. In the mean time I will have to just try and defuse any situations that arise. Tom went back to school today, first time in a week. He still has stitches in his hand until the end of the week.

I had a huge session with my new PT last Wed. She was so full on. I'm now feeling quite smug at the fact today is the first day I can sit on the loo without using my hands to lower myself down. She better slow down with this old girl or else I'm finding a new PT. I'm averaging one workout a week as I'm too bloody sore after seeing her to do anything else.

XXX

2 comments:

KRISTIN said...

Hey Cheryl! Glad to hear that Tom is back at school, I hope you can get things sorted :)

I'm on Twitter... I don't know why, but I am :) I don't know what to give you to add me though... I think just search for "KRISTINGleeson", that's my username and you will find me... there are a few of us IBOers on there :)

Friday said...

Hey Babes..
I hope you can get some peace re: yr Tom. ()
I dont do twitter, I cannae understand all that!
Aaaaand I just signed up with a personal trainer after my ex's new rag called me fat!!
Boo hoo, twas all the motivation I ever needed, I wish she hadve said it long ago. lol
xxxxxxx