CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Yeah Yeah Whatever!

Yeah Yeah Whatever!
Yeah I know ive blogged bugger all of late and hardly left any comments. This is because im too bloody busy feeling sorry for myself. I’ve lost all motivation for my BFL thing I was doing. Kek my love has been fantastic and so have other bloggers...Donna, love ya long time darlin! Anyway the fact its im having a fucked head moment, but, im warning you, I will be back...hey im not going anywhere, I mean my motivation. LOL..makes sense? Nah, See now you know how I feel and it’s my bloody head space!! RRRAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH.

I’m going to Melbourne again this weekend to drop off a gun for repair..Ohh you didn’t know I was a shooter did you? No end to this girl’s talent. We also have to pick up non wonky eye pup, Sam.

Anyway im off to convince myself to suck it up sister and get on with it!!!!

Ohh yes, BTW If your blog is off my blog roll, it’s because I lost all of them when I changed my background, so sorry if ive missed you, And don’t feel bad for removing me off yours cause for me, life (and blogging) isn’t a popularity contest...Grin.
XXX

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

loving you long time hehehe even though you sooo dont care! nice to see I AM still on the blog roll... cant have my hits going down now can i?

Bo Bo said...

You shoot and drive long distances packing heat?

Glad I’m not married to you ; )

Cheryl said...

OHH Miss D, You know I like to help get your hits up..Grin.

Bo: Bullshit babes, You would LOVE to be married to me..Grin..
I drive long distances all the bloody time.. My car is just over a year old and has 56 grand on the clock.

Kek said...

Come on girl, your mojo is still there - you just have to find where you put it! *looks under the couch cushions*

Waffles said...

Glad to see ya back:) Ive lost it to, wish I could find it but lots going on..will get to blogging again soon too!!

How scary, a gun...

Anonymous said...

Oooooh an armed woman.....hot.