CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Life is back to normal...but for how long?

Hey all,
Life is back to normal...but for how long?
As I have said in a previous post school holidays mean travel for me. Mainly because Im not bound to working or doing stuff during school hours. Now the kids are back to school, life slows down alittle for me.
Last week I went to Melbourne twice!! Lucky I love driving and road trips.
Talking about driving, the dreaded letter came yesterday.


Dear Mrs Cheryl,
The law requires that a driver licence must be suspended if the holder has incurred 2 or more demerit points for offences committed during a period of good behaviour.
As a consequence of incurring the demerit points off the offences listed below, your unrestricted Class C driver licence will be suspended on and from 28 MAY 2008 for a period of 6 months.

You have been a bad girl. Bend over and get your arse smacked, and don't drive your (or anyone elses) bloody car!!!


SIGH!!!! So my bike is going to the shop for repairs, and it will be leg power all the way..LOL

It is so cold here right now, Im talking 9 deg. I HATE winter with a passion...HATE HATE HATE.

Hope everyone is well...

XXXX

PS: Thank you to everyone who was kind enough to leave me a happy birthday comments, texts and phone calls. It was very sweet of you all!

2 comments:

Waffles said...

6months!!!! OMGawd!! thats terrible...

Bo Bo said...

Hey Happy birthday Miss S.

6 months of riding. Looking forward to see that ass