CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sunday Again.

Hey all
Its Sunday again!! Comes around so quick.

I have had a flat out week, its school holidays here in NSW, so for me that means travel.

We spent the earlier part of the week in Canberra, a few days at home then the weekend at the farm. We has an awesome time in Canberra, just not long enough.

I'm off to Melbourne tomorrow for a few days, then home for one then the farm for 3..Yay! I love my life.

I know your all going to hate me for saying this but its so bloody nice not to be tied down to a 9 to 5 job. Mine is flexible, so flexible that I work when I want to.
The bonus for being your own boss I guess.

Remember my darling little man Sam? Well when I was the gym on Friday, I saw the vet nurse. I was talking to her about Sam and about a little red healer pup called Pixie.
Pixie is the runt of the litter, her Mum is the Vets dog. Anyway sweet little Pixie, still hasn't got a home and she is 5 months old. She is tiny, I mean tiny. She is smaller than my corgi, My man Sam towers over her and they are the same age.
I mentioned this little pup to my husband. He said that is sad.
I forgot about it and went on with my day. The next day husband said to me, Well what time do you pick up Pixie?? I laughed and said what are you talking about? He said well I know you want her, go and get her!! I told he she was $250, he said, So?, she's yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I picked up my new daughter on Saturday, I'm SO in love. She wants me to carry her around and loves cuddles, Lucky I love giving them to her.
So little Miss Pixie is coming to Melbourne.. Yay!! Photos soon.

I really think im becoming an animal hoarder..I'm serious!!
Last count:
4 Dogs.
3 Cats
4 Chickens
2 Hermit Crabs
200 sheep
4 Cows
1000 goats
2 Kids (My kids not the goats..Grin)
1 Husband.

No more animals for me, well domestic ones anyway, I will get some more sheep and cows and no doubt the goats will breed.

On the weight loss and fitness side, I'm looking shit hot!.
Not as skinny or as fit as others who blog but I'm looking the best I've looked for a long time. I'm feel fit, healthy and strong.
This girl at the gym, who I hardly know, more or less just a hi, how are you? sort of relationship, isn't talking to me. In fact totally ignoring me.
I asked around and its because when she sees people make progress she gets shitty.
She works out all week, then eats crap and drinks too much...Only herself to blame.
So Miss C, if your reading this..FUCK OFF CAUSE I LOOK HOT!!!

Its my birthday on Friday( Yes all of Australia can have a long weekend for me, Funny how Anzac day is the same day. Huh?) Im 39. Its my last year of being in my 30's. When I turned 30 I was so stressed out about it. Im really excitied about turning 40.
My 30's have been the best years of my life and I honestly think my 40's are going to be even better!

Have a fantastic week my friends.

Will post again later in the week if I get a chance.
XXXXXXXXX

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my fucking god, new dog, 1000 goats and an awesome job, plus being shit hot and tiny? i want your life!!!!!!!!!!!!!

loving it babe. and birthday this friday? omg omg omg!!! exxxciting!!!

xox

love u lots.. sorry i havent emailed, life sucks for me! blergh.

Cheryl said...

Miss D: I understand 100%, I have been there. I will give you a call in the next day or so now you an talk..Grin.
XXX

Waffles said...

Cheryls Ark hey!!! We have one fish!!lol

Can't wait to see your shit hot skinny pictures! Funny how people get jealous over other peoples success, ie fat biatch at gym!! I used to do that to, exercise and still eat shit and wondered why I wasn't losing fatness!!

Enjoy the hols:)

Emx

Bo Bo said...

Glad you took Pixie in.