CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 19, 2009

COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to Melbourne tomorrow for a few days. I have a meeting on Wednesday morning, but the most exciting thing for me is I'm going to the Australian Open tomorrow night.
According to the news I will be seeing Lleyton Hewitt v Fernando Gonzalez. I'm not sure who is playing in the woman's draw. I have been wanting to go to the tennis for about 16yrs now. Usually something comes up such as, me living in Tassie for 11 yrs or saving money for school fees.
So look out for me, I will be the one in the nosebleed seats waving like a mad woman.
Okies, best get on with my day!

XXX

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOOOOOO FUCKING JEALOUS!!!!!! But after the year you had, you more than deserve it. Go nuts, have a ball, forget you are a Mum and have the BEST time you can!!!!
Oh, and if you see Bo, give him a long hot snog from me.

Jodie said...

Hope you enjoyed the tennis. Shame about Lleyton. Hope you remembered to slip slop slap... what a scorcer of a day in Melbourne! Enjoy you stay.
Jodie
xx

Waffles said...

oooh enjoy enjoy enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!

SeLiNa said...

Hey Cheryl :)
Thanks so much for you always nice comments and support on my ramblings!
So just wondering where your story started... I'm keen to read, but what month should I flick back too? :)
HOpe you're enjoying Melbourne! I'm jealous!!!