CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 9, 2009

FINE IN 09!!

So, have you noticed that almost all of the blogs started a post off with SO at a little while back? Funny how everyone copies each other, like a fad.
Well I’m going to FINE in 09!! That is my motto for the year. As you know I had the year from hell last year.
That was then and this is now.
All is good here. I spent my Xmas time off from my usual job crutching sheep and cutting firewood!
The life of an entrepreneur is not an easy road, let me tell you.
We have 3 businesses at the moment. Our main company of which shall remain nameless. We have our sheep station and also an orange orchard. We are picking as we speak. One thing about my life is it is far from boring. One day I’m handling an OH+S issue or writing a QA policy, the next I’m drenching sheep.
At the moment I’m sporting a stunning (NOT) 63kg frame. I kid you not when I stand in front of the mirror in my undies and bra I look like a fricken Christmas cracker! I have only put on about 4kgs but since I haven't exercised for a while my arse is going south. I do have plans though. Im going to do one of those 12 week thingies. 12 weeks will be great as on the 25th of April I turn 40!
I have been reading everyone’s blogs but as always not saying too much. I really need to comment more I think.
Kids are driving me nuts so I know all is well with them.
Husband is great! I still have a new husband.
My office is coming along. Well that is if the bloody builder cares to show his face and make a start on the wall. I have brand new office furniture all unused as it is so hot at the moment (40deg+) and the air con cant be fitted in the office until the wall and painting is done, I’m still running the company from our dinning room. *sigh* Thank god I don’t have any meeting planned here in the next few weeks.
I will post pics of the lovely little cottage on our property that we using as our office.
So signing off now,
Happy New Year and remember I’m FINE in 09!!!

2 comments:

Waffles said...

Woo Hoo! welcome back:) great start to the year. Loving the chrismas craker comment, thats me all over!!haha bumpy! I stopped exercise when I started working and although I put on 2 kilos, Im all yukky and flabby. Great:(

Cheryl said...

Hey Miss E, I didn't leave just too bloody lazy to blog!
I've been thinking about you.
XXX