CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Week That Was


Hey All,
I trust you had a fantastic Aussie Day! Aussie Aussie Aussie!
I went to the tennis on Tuesday night. It was fantastic. It only took me about 16yrs to get there. We saw Sam Stouser and Raffa!! My meeting went well on Wednesday morning, then I went home on Thursday. Worked all day Friday then off to the farm on Sat until Aussie day.
The builder has finally turned up and I now have half a wall and celling. We are waiting for the electrician to come then the plaster can do his bit, then the Air con guy, then the painter, then the carpet layer. At this rate I should be in my new office in about 2101! It was all suppose to be finished before Christmas.
Bloody tradesmen!! Bloody men in general!

The above pic is of my sister in law and yours truly at the tennis.

Our company has won a contract in Melb, so it should start about late Feb/Early March. You beauty, besides the financial bonus, it is so great to spend some more time in Melbourne. I'm a Melbourne girl though and through. I lived there for the first 25 yrs of my life. Love it. We will move back one day, there are many other places I would like to live first.

The runt of the litter starts high school tomorrow. How in the hell do I have my 2 babies in high school when im only 21? :)

Bed for me now.

XXX

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh shit! you emailed me and i read it and was going to reply...and then i forgot.

totally.

sorry chezza. i couldn't do wednesday anyway, i was very busy selling whores....

xxx

Cheryl said...

No prob Miss K. I knew you were busy.
I will be spending more time in Pricktoria soon.
XXX