CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A Burning Question

Can you loose weight off your Vajayjay? HMMM. The reason I ask is things feel different down there. LOL. Like breasy when I walk. Maybe its because my thighs don't rub any more. KatieP mentioned in her blog once about how her butt cheeks have a bit of space or something to those words. That has happened to me too.

I had a lovely weekend at the farm, cutting wood and other farm duties. Sheep are very fat and happy. Life is good now im well!!

I hope all is well with everyone.

XXX

BTW: If you are burning down there you should see a doctor LOL

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can.

my friend told me she did.

KatieP said...

I concur - it comes off everywhere - my shoe size is even smaller.
xxxx

Bo Bo said...

For me to conduct an educated analysis I will need to see you eighteen times a week for the next year or so.

Waffles said...

lmao!! Apparently it (exercise) can tighten the pelvic floor muscles too!!

(laughing again)..after my 4 kids though I doubt it!!!!bhabhabhabhaaahahahhaa

Friday said...

You can????
Hmmm, if im about 10 or 12 kilos too heavy does that mean my vag is too fat too.??? Fuck Cheryl, you've wrecked my day. I always thought mine was rool noice and now to find it might also be overweight....??? I need a drink.
xx

Cheryl said...

Well I didnt even know mine was fat..LOL