CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Day 7 of illness

It has been 7 days since I have felt like a human. I'm just starting to feel alittle better today. I'm telling you this flu has put me on my arse.
I don't understand why when I'm fit and healthy, I could get this sick. My whole family has it. Lucy is well now but Tom got it yesterday. Poor Pete is in Melbourne working with it.
As I have lost my licence, I was even too sick to get to the doctors, so I cancelled the appointment.
Tomorrow is another day! A well one I hope. At this stage I still think a gym visit is a few days away.
Thanks for every ones kind words.

XXX
PS: Katie, you look awesome, sorry for the lack of comments.

1 comments:

KatieP said...

No worries sweetie - just get better soon. xxx