CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 13, 2008

Wax Much

Hmm today, Friday the 13th, yes something very ugly happened to me!
I was in the change rooms in Tarrgeee(Target)trying on a top and I felt my schmoo was a bit tender. It usually its alittle bit after a spin class (I worked like a dog at the one last night) and the bike riding Ive been doing didn't help, so I thought I would take a look.... FUCK!
Guess what I found....

GREY HAIRS.......OMG 3 of the buggers.. Fuck me! I'm sure I have a few on my head but considering I don't even know what my natural colour is any more, I had forgotten about getting grey ones up there.

Shit!! So what do I do? Go Brazilian or just enjoy the new flowers that have spouted in the garden of love?? But if I do that I will have to admit to myself that I'm closer to 40 than the 20 I feel.

Sigh.. Getting old is grand.

5 comments:

Friday said...

Cheryl, go brazilian IMMEDIATELY and lets not speak of this again!!
xx

LizN said...

OMG that is hilarious. Now I'm going to go check and report back :)

Waffles said...

lmao!!!! Go bald!! I have been for years!!!! Grey hairs??? Yeukkk huh!

I feel 20 as well, but Im getting old and I hate on it too!

Brazilian...STAT!!!lol

Bo Bo said...

I reckon you go the blue rinse

Unknown said...

I think its time to move to Brazil!