CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Life is Fucked or is just my husband?

Isn't it funny how life goes along great the a sledge hammer hits you in the head?
The past few weeks have been a bit tense to say the least. My husband has been up me for the amount of money I have been spending over the past few months. Yep fair enough I have been alittle excessive. I agree. After 2 weeks of fighting, and reconciliation. I found out last night that my darling husband has been having an affair. I caught him as he went away for the weekend motorbike riding, yet he stayed in a B&B for $270 a night, the spent $120 on meals and about the same on drinks. Lots for a single guy huh? So of course I checked his phone and found strange numbers etc. He admitted it.
Right now I haven't slept since Saturday night. I cant eat. I keep vomiting.
I'm having a glass of wine as i type this. My heart has been ripped from my chest.
PLEASE MAKE THIS PAIN STOP!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fucking hell Chezza babe, I don't know what to say except swear words.

*hugs* babe

S X

KatieP said...

I don't know what to say either ...
I am so sorry sweetie xxx

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry too. i've had affairs myself.

maybe it is just sex. maybe it means nothing cheryl.

Anonymous said...

fuck me what a dickhead.

i am sorry this has happened to you babe.

x