CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 6, 2008

Sex and the Ctiy



I was one of those people who manage to get opening night tickets to Sex and the City.
I had a great night with my girlfriends, and I even had a bag of lollies with Diet Coke of course..LOL

Wanna know what happens? Does Carrie marry Big?

Ok well what happened was Carrie......................................................



.....................................................................................





.....................................................................................





..................................................................................

Email me and I will let you know...LOL

Weight today: 61.2kgs, I love it when you are wearing size 28 Sass and Bide jeans,looking shit hot when you see people who have been nasty to you!! Grin. Some times you don't need to say a word.. A look is enough.
I'm feeling much better now. Went to the gym yesterday, I had to go down a little with my weights but my trainer said it wont take long to get back up there again.
Have a fantastic long weekend (Does all of Aust have it?) I'm going to the farm for a few days.

XXX

0 comments: