CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

And the Winner is..............................


ME!! Well I won cause im a looser.. Yes my darling readers. Its official, that my team came last in the Wednesday Morning Ladies Tennis. We are the wooden spoon holders for season 2 2008. I have just got back from the lunch and presentation, where I received the wooden spoon and a pair of socks.
Last comp (earlier this year) I won the grand final. The teams are pulled out of a hat and you get who you get. I have no prob with that at all. As soon as I start hitting the ball really well and stop laughing its time for me to give up!

I also won the lucky door prize of a heart shaped cake tin. It is huge!!

Note the cobweb broom in the background. See sometimes I do do housework!!

XXX

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hullo gorgeous!!!

congrats on coming last! it's my favourite place to come these days...

you MUST come and visit me when you are next in melbs!

xxx

Friday said...

You frickin rock..

And listen, if you two are doing a little get together thing then im fucking coming. Im sick to death of staying home!!

xx