CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Its all Happening

Hey All,
I'm off to Tassie on Monday to wrap up work things there. I'm excited to see all of my girlfriends again (and I'm about 10kgs slimmer since I have seen them).The thing I'm not looking forward to is the bloody weather. I kid you not the weather was one of the reasons why I wanted to leave. (It was a business decision that moved us in the end) The weather is going to be between 14 & 17 degs! That is our night temps at the moment. I hate the cold with a passion, I mean I serious hate being cold. Did I mention how much I HATE being cold???

Life is good almost every where else at the moment. The only trouble I'm having is one of those girly issues. I think I'm starting menopause. Things are wrong big time with my cycle. I'm having night sweats and I havent stopped bleeding for 2 weeks. I'm telling you that this is so not normal for me. I'm Lucky if my period lasts 3 or 4 days. I don't have time to go to the docs before I go, so I will have to sort it out when I get back. My mum thinks it just stress...who know?? Sigh.

Anyway enough for now....Seeya in about 7 days.

XXXX

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Heya gal.

Good luck with the tassie jaunt.. I have been looking to buy a house down that way..

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Well enjoy Tassie anyway...cold weather isnt all that bad... least you can rug up... I hate rooly hot weather as you just cant cool down some days...
Which end of tassie are you coming to???