CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Walking Wilma No More

Hey All.
Yes my dear readers my walking days are over. Tomorrow I'm legally allowed to drive. 6 months has gone so fast.
So how will I celebrate you ask?
Well I'm going to the pub for a few drinks, then do some blockies (or laps of the main st) like all the cool kids and to finish off I will do the biggest burn out that my Landcruser can do..LOL

The truth in fact is I'm doing all that stuff that I have been putting off until I can drive again.

Santa has come early to me, Indeed I did get what I asked for! I got it in white.

At this stage I will be in Tassie early next week to wrap things up there.

Life is good but busy, and hot. 34degs right now. We have had thunderstorms every night this week. I'm a really chicken when it comes to storms but I love them all the same.

Hope the sun is shinning in everyone else world.

XXX

0 comments: