CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Sunset at the silos.


This pic was taken on Saturday night at our sheep station. They are sad looking silos because they are empty :( No rain = no grain. The year before last we had 900 acres of oats, last year and this year we thought it was too much of a risk waiting for rain. Who knows what will happen next year.

So what's new in my life?? Hmm well where do I start? We have employed some new staff, so far so good. As I said in another post I can't believe how many drop kicks applied. People who didn't have a license when the add clearly said must have license.

And remember my husband affair? How could you forget right? LOL. Well..Hmm. I don't know how to says this so I'm just going to say it. I have got an infection from this affair. I feel like just as i start to get over it, something else happens..
So its a week of putting cream up the old vag! For fucks sake, I feel like I have ran over a china man!!

It's our 16th wedding anniversary tomorrow, Believe me when I say I don't want to celebrate it. This past year has been a bitch to say it nicely. Husband said but we have found each other again..(For fucks sake, I was always here!!) So if we do go out it will be to celebrate the future not the past. I didn't get him a gift this year, every other year I have, only a card. He is only getting the card because I feel guilty. Why?? I don't know.

Nothing happening on the fitness front. I really need to get off my arse. I'm sitting at 60kgs today. I do feel frumpy as I'm not moving too much.

Remember that little pup Sam? Well he is now 10 months old. Our bitch Minni came on heat 6 or 7 weeks ago. So me being a dickhead just let Sam do what he wanted with her, so it came as no surprise we are expecting puppies in the next 2- 3 weeks. They will be lovely pups, pure blue healers. I have told myself (and I will keep saying this) and the kids that we not keeping any. Right now 3 dogs is enough. We have the room to have more but its quite hectic when we go to the farm to fill the car with dogs and kids..LOL I will keep you updated when the bubs are born.

Enough for now.

XXX

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my GOD. i would cut his balls off and wrap them in sparkling gold paper and then present them to him for his anniversary present.

you are a better woman than i am.

fo sho

xxx

Esstarr said...

Hi Cheryl - so nice to see you back. I've caught up on everything and well, I just hope things get better & better. Es

Diāna said...

Oh dear... Stay strong.

Friday said...

Chez...
Are you saying you caught a disease from her??
Is that right?
I cant. believe. it.
Um... Id smash her for her troubles, but then Im a bit violent and that prolly gets us nowhere. Jeez, babes... I hope you has a plan and I admire you so hard for trying to make it work.
I hope you're really ok!
xxx

Bo Bo said...

Nothing screams Happy Anniversary like vaginal cream.

Happy Anniversary.. but seriously, you need to kick him in the nuts.