CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday - A New Day

Good Morning to all,
Today is a new day to a new week. Life is looking up.
We had a great weekend. As the kids had sleepovers on Saturday night, Husband and I went to the farm on the motorbike. (Yes my arse is still sore) We had such a nice peaceful time. No Kids, No Dogs, No nothing! I slept so well, I seriously haven't slept like that for a long time. This is due the my change in thinking. You know that secret thing? You know the book, DVD etc, All about how they way you think is how your life will be? Well Im starting to think that im bring so much crap in to my life. During the 2+hours on the bike, I couldn't do much else but think. So many positive things have came of all the shit in my life.

Husbands affair Negative - Too many to list
Pos - I'm a much stronger, out spoken person now. He is MUCH nicer too me. Even to the extent that things will work with our marriage.

Feral Daughter - She as learnt to to trust boys who say she is gorgeous, drugs are bad. She is a changed kid for all this

House Robbed - They didn't come back and insurance covered new for old.

Dad died - This is a hard one, we were estranged (long story for another post) he decided that he had a new family and didn't want to see my brother and myself (I was 11) Nice huh? But anyway I have since found out that I have cousins who have been looking for me for about 20yrs or so. I have so many members of my family (Dad's side) who I haven't met. We are having a reunion in May when my cousin turns 40.

Son's teeth knocked out - Could have been worse.

STD -HHHMmmm Husband know knows that the whore LIED to him about not having sex for a long time..No positive to me, that I can think of.

Business manager leaving and me taking over - Well to be honest ive been doing 1/2 of the job for a while now, and as I benefit from my work I have nothing to loose, and heaps to gain, and I get a pay rise BoooYeeahh

I'm healthy, Kids are well, Husband is still alive.

Today is a new day. I CAN'T let past stuff eat me up.


So honestly life isn't all that bad..

Okies ive got heaps to today! Have a fantastic day!

XXX

0 comments: