CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Im Back

Morning All,
Well Im back from Melbourne.
I had the plane trip from Hell. 6.55am im on this little bloody regional aircraft, 30ish degs outside , 35degs in the plane. Once we took off the A/C came on so it was a bit better. I was reading my book, and planning next week meals when DING DING, the seat belt sign comes on..Ohh yes miss hostie informs us that it might get a bit rough...

Rough.. FUCKING ROUGH!!!!! EWWWWWW

Melbourne was having rain and wind....Ohh shit, Im in summer clothes (but looking hot due to my weigh loss and sensationally good hair day)

So here I am, eyes closed (looking hot as i mentioned before LOL) trying to think good thoughts so the vomit bag didnt get a workout....Ohh God...I hate trips like that...

Yep it was raining in Melb but not as bad as I thought.
The Audit went well.

I had a rest day yesterday, as my legs were still so bloody sore, and I was dog tired from the trip. I even had my free meal yesterday, only 2 slices of pizza and a 1/2 southern and diet coke at the pub...

Im going to the farm today so I will take some pics, if i can get the camera of Miss 14

Have a fantastic weekend.

Cheryl XXXX

PS: I will be thinking of you TD (.)(.)

2 comments:

Waffles said...

Oh No a rough plane ride,,eww nothing worse and the heat compounds everything...

I bet you were looking hot to!!!

Love the new template to:)

Emx

Anonymous said...

Holy crap! I hate plane journeys like that.... hope mine is ok to the USA!! 22 hours is a long bumpy ride hey?