CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 17, 2007

Today is the start of a new week!


Hey All,

Thanks everyone for the support with the loss of my boy Ben.

Your comments, SMS and phone calls mean alot to me.

TODAY IS THE START OF A NEW WEEK!

Yep it sure is. Im back on track with BFL, I have done my work out. I weighed in at 65.8kgs that is up 200gs but it doesnt worry me after the week i had last week. I was feeling like crap for most of the week and in all honesty I wasnt giving my workouts my all.

Im starting to get organised for Chrissy, i wrote my cards last night, yep not organised with that. I should have some happy kidlets come the 25th.
I have brought myself a few pressies from the kids...CD,, yes I will tell you and I can hear you sigh already but I dont give a shit....Tina Arena..and Spice Girls....LOL...yeah yeah piss off!!

Not everyones taste...Grin.

My daughter has informed me that I need to pimp up my blog...Hmmm dunno how to do that but I will try over the next few weeks.
Cheryl XXX

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chick

Glad u r feeling a little better. 200g gain isnt so bad, u'll get there.

Im glad ive finally found a fello Spice fan hehe. Hubby wants to disown me over that one hehe. I sat and watched a programme on them last night and he was disgusted!!!

Waffles said...

Glad you are feeling better, I didn't leave a comment on your other post..Im not to good on that front, but I was sorry to read about your dog..

200gm is nuthin. I have the Spice girls oLD CDS, i STILL LOVE EM!!

Holler is my fave song on my ipod at the moment:)

Kek said...

I already told you, but I'll repeat it here - a gain of 200g counts as maintaining (Geez, 200g is a small glass of water!). And at this time of year, that's a big achievement.

Anonymous said...

Tina is awesome, so are the Spice Girls x

Anonymous said...

YAY i found a fello swimmer. All my swim teaching and coaching certs are Irish so i have to get them swapped over here soon. Man i miss the water at the mo, my surgeon wont let me train but fingers crossed he will soon :)