CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 28, 2007

All hell broke loose in the chicken pen today!!




These two things must never meet! Miss Minnie dog decided to "help" me feed the girls and collect the eggs. Needless to say a few feathers were ruffled and Miss M was sent to the naughty corner for being a bad girl.




Ohhh I have gossip, Guess who I saw yesterday at the local shopping center in the arse end of nowhere? Stan Grant and that news reader or reporter chick he left his wife for. They were with their ton of kids. Thrilling huh? Well it was to me considering the most exciting thing that happened today was one of the dogs got in the chicken pen...LOL

The top pic...........Ohh yes my pressie that I mentioned in the last post, I know you all want a keyring like this one!!! You might think you don't but huh, I know you really do......Its a shit pic as it was taken with my daughters phone.

Have a great Saturday!]

Cheryl XXX

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg heheh i love chickens!! crazy things!

and stan grant... oooher SCANDAL!

Anonymous said...

Awww how sweet ur dog wnats to help with the chickens hehe.

YAY for celeb scandals in our neighbourhoods

Have a fab weekend

Esstarr said...

Hi Cheryl, Sounds like a lot of fun at your place. No chickens in my backyard, no dogs either... Sorry to hear about Ben, that is really devastating. Will get to use my Polar yet.... Es.

Nearly said...

Did you get his autograph????lol!!

You lucky thing having chookens! Fresh eggs...yummmmmmmm:)

Oh and I want a keyring just like that one please!!hehe

x

Kek said...

THAT is a truly awful gift.... thank goodness it was given with love, cos it has nothing else going for it!

Happy New Year - down to serious business tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

I have to be a thick hungover fuckwit and admit I don't know who Stan Grant is when he's at home.

BUT in my defense I have only been in Australia three years, I'm a Pricktorian and I don't watch television.

Who is Stan Grant?

P.S. Chezza I can't wait to meet you and Donna on Thursday for lunch - how excitment!

Nic said...

1978heya!

I found your blog via kitty's and i just wanted to pop in and say hello!. I love the way you call your chickens "girls" thats all my son knows chickens as cause his nanny also calls them girls.

Have a great day lunching with Kitty and TinyD!!

nicxx