CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Thursday Night Already!

Hey All,
Can you believe its Thursday already? Where in the hell has this week gone????
Im all organised for Christmas ..yay.
Husband home for almost 3 weeks..yay
Im feeling much better and kicking arse with BFL, not so much on the scales but im down a size in clothes..YAY!
I had a couple of funny things happen to me this week, well I find them funny, I do have an odd sense of humour. I will blog about them when I can be bothered.
Im still so seriously tired, Im having one or two sleeps during the day, everyday. Its quite hot here at the moment and I am pushing myself with my workouts...so, to be expected I guess.
Im staying home for Christmas this year, so I will be around. Might not add to my blog much but I always make time to read others..Yep I leark around but only leave a comment when I have something valid to say.

If you are going away or not blogging over the silly season,

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Have a safe and Happy New Year.

Love Cheryl XXXX

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the days are definately flying, its crazy

Waffles said...

It will 2008 in no time:)
Enjoy your Christmas:)
And down a dress size is fantastic..well done:)

Emx