CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 2, 2007

BFL week 1 comes to an end.

Evening Bloggers!!
Well I have made it through week one of BFL. I can honestly say that the first day I thought to myself..Fuck I cant do this, but you know what? I can do anything I put my mind to!!
I will be posting tomorrow with my weight. You might have noticed that I haven't changed my ticker to the higher weight I am at the moment, that is because I will be back down there very soon. Just watch me!!
The work outs have been hard, but I knew that before I took this challenge on.

I had a great weekend! My darling husband was home, as he is a workaholic, we spend all day in the garden on Saturday. I looked at it as more movement, its all good! We went out for dinner on Sat night, Yep my free meal. I didn't eat too much, we had Chinese..Yummo.

My hubby flew back to Melbourne tonight. I was feeling quite sad. Mind you he does piss me off at times but I really love having him around. (For those that don't know my man works away 99% of the time, I mainly only see him on weekends)
He is tough on the kids, which helps me out heaps. Both of my kids are almost taller than me and my daughter 14, is a typical bloody 14yo. She ran away on Monday!! Fuck I wanted to killer. I found her up the main st at 9.30pm!! AAHHHHHHHHH!!!
I'm sure I was never as bad as her....but I think my Mum would disagree...sigh.

At the airport, I saw the wife of one of the guys who works for us....I bloody cant stand her. You have no idea how much. Her kids are so rude. When they visit (usually unannounced) they just walk in my house without knocking. Anyway I will get pissed off going on about her. Mind you I think that is a whole post in itself.....LOL...and one day I will tell all.
I was happy because im skinner than her and I know im a much nicer person....makes me feel better...LOL

I read heaps of blogs but only usually comment on a few. Mainly cause Im lazy and also I dont know what to say as the blogger doesnt know me.
I have been following oneskinnygirl http://oneskinnygirl.blogspot.com/ , sorry miss skinny I still cant work out how to do the link thing.. :) Anyway I finally commented on her blog. She is a sweetheart who has lost a stack of weight and has kept it off! She is sensational! Thanks for adding me to your blog honey, I will endeavor to try and do the same for you!


Enough crap from me for now!

Sleep well!!

Cheryl XXXX

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, thanks for the special mention hun!!!
You rock!!!

And good on you for your loss by the way, you have done sooooooo well and lots heaps!!!!!

Love OSG XX

Anonymous said...

g'day chezza - oneskinnygirl is my biatch - i luff her hard too.

isn't her transformation inspiring?

agreed.

xx

Waffles said...

Thats awesome Cheryl, 2.6kilos gone!!!!!!!!!! Go you!!!!

Fantastic week, here I was thinking 1.3kilo was gooood...WooHoooooooo

Emx

Kek said...

Fantastic first week, Cheryl.... go, you!