CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Ouchies...

Hi Everyone!

Im a tad sore this morning, after a 30mins HIIT session on the elliptical trainer at the gym and then a lower body weight session. I haven't ever used one before, I think I hate it..LOL..

But on a plus I was walking to check my mail today and I was pulling up my jeans...all good.
It is also fair to say that the ticker..(Yep check it out above) is telling lies....Ohh yes, I am under that weight now. It wont be changed until my offical weigh in day of Monday.

Im starting to feel a little hungry around meals/snack times now so my metabolism is working with me not against me.

Plan for the day:
* Clean this house
* A bit of Chrissy shopping
* Organise my meals for tomorrow.
* Do Jobs for my darling husband, (pick up truck filters, thrilling stuff like that)
*Spin Class at 5.30pm

Ohh yes, Im flying to Melbourne tomorrow to do an audit, only for the day.

Well im going to limp and get on with my day!

Have a fantastic day!

Cheryl :)

3 comments:

Waffles said...

Ah its all good being sore...I love it cause you know you've worked haaard!!!!

Enjoy Melbourne tomorow too. Ive only been there once and we loved the atmosphere of the place:) Even tho you are working it will be fun!!

Yay for the ticker!!! Mine is lying today to:) but I can't change it til Saturday and it might not need to change in the right direction!!!

Have a good one:)

Emx

Kek said...

Don't worry, I hate the elliptical too.... but it's a great workout! :)

Glad to see you're progressing so well - the hunger is definitely a good sign.

Hmm, wish I didn't have a physio appointment smack in the middle of the day tomorrow, or I'd try to meet up with you for lunch. :(

Anonymous said...

Shit Cheryl, I keep looking at your stats.... you are a fucking MACHINE woman!!!!!!!
You are on fire!!!
Mwah xxxx