CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 28, 2007

My life this week!

Hey All,
What a week it has been! No time to scratch my arse yet I have done bugger all...I will summarise it for you.
- Had a fantastic Chritmas, and I didnt even stuff Chrissy lunch.

- Got a pressie from hubby, a bracelet. ( my readers would know that I never get pressies, just told to go and choose my own.)

- My hermit crab escaped out of its tank, I found the shell on the ground broken , thought the cat ate it. 6 hours later I found a nude crab walking in my bedroom. The thing is i have a 35sq house, fuck I laughed. I have 2 crabs they now have a new tank.

- My chickens have started laying, Im getting 4 good sized eggs a day, such cleaver girls!

- My husband told me that next year I can have a "town car". Beauty I thought, a barina or the like will be great, Nah, we are going to look at Alphas, or Merc's ..Ohhh how posh..LOL

- Bloody hot here, 37 today

- Kids are driving me nuts and they got way too much from Santa.

- An old man hit my up the bum whist he was trying to park his car, I know this as I was in my car and had whiplash from it, He denied that he hit me...Then told me to move my car so he could park..LOL Fucking prick...it was quite funny at the time.

- I'm going to Melbourne next week to catch up with my family and friends, and a bit of shopping.

- I miss Kitty.

- I'm going to the farm for a few days tomorrow, well I think I am anyway.

- Miss TD is looking fantastic!

- Miss E has a new blog

- I have put on about 1kg over Christmas, im back on BFL track as of yesterday.

- Miss 14 is staying in Melbourne for a week or 2....rest for this Mummy bear!

- Mr 11's arm is still not healing, It has been 10 weeks since the skin graft. As the dressing clinic is closed for 2 weeks, I'm doing it all. If all isn't well by the 7th of Jan, its back to surgery again!

- I have a girlfriend in Tassie who I love dearly, but she buys me the worst Xmas pressies. I havent the heart to say anything, so I just thank her heaps. This year I got a pale blue feather keyring. It is like something you would win at the show or fair! Im serious... I would rather just a card, but it is the thought that counts, yes I know, but really!!! Pics to follow.

Mmm see, everything and nothing has happened to me.
Sorry no pics of late as I have left my camera at the farm...LOL..will get it tomorrow and have pics next post.

Hope all is well in your neck of the woods!

Cheryl XXX

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wonderfully busy week. Hope your sons arm heals soon and that he doesnt need more surgery.

Anonymous said...

you are coming to melbourne?? you must come visiting me! we should have lunch or something.... let me know if u have time!

Bo Bo said...

Tell you’re husband you don’t want one of them posh cars, you want a Kingswood, something you can start with a paddle pop stick.

I miss Kitty too.

Cheryl said...

Cat - Thanks honey, I hope he will be ok too.

TD - Will call you next week to let you know my plans.

Bo - Ohh Im going to ask for a paddle pop stick key start as an added extra.