CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

Hey All,
Yep its 01/01/08. so? LOL
We had a quite New Year, I didn't even drink! Mr C didn't make it to midnight. Miss 14 was staying at a friends. So it was all left to Mr 11 and I. After we let a few party popper off at midnight, I went to bed! I really wanted to see the fireworks in Sydney but all they had on TV here was Melbourne's effort. I am a Melbourne girl at heart so it was ok I guess, but I now live in NSW so I really thought I would see the bridge.
I have a few plans for the new year.
- To study something....not sure what? I do have a fitness leaders course half finished, I should do that.
- To keep up my fitness and improve my running. 4 months ago I couldn't run to the loo. I now run about 4 kms on a small run and 6.5 on a long run.
- Think of more interesting things to blog about. I write bugger all because jackshit happens to me.

I'm going to Melbourne tomorrow. Catching up with family and friends...yay!
Guess what??? I'm very excited. I'm having lunch with 2 blogger friends... Miss Kitty and Miss Tiny Donna on Thursday!

I wont have any pics as I have lost my camera :( I thought it was at the farm but it wasnt....bugger..I bet I will buy a new one then I will find the old one....I bet anything that happens.

I hope everyone has a fantastic 2008 and all your hopes and dreams come true.

Be back early next week!

Cheryl xxx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe i will surely have MY camera and cam whore it up!!! :)

and ooh also, channel 7 had the syd fireworks apparently.. i saw the melbourne ones too though and wanted to see sydney koz i knew reece was at home on our balcony watching them live! hehehe

apparently it was pretty good..

see you thursday special one!!! :D XXXXXXX

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year flower!

Anonymous said...

Tis ok Chez - I have my camera at all times and I will email you some pictures for you to post. Donna please note ALL photos of Kitty Phat Cat are subject to pre-approval before posting as I can take a SHOCKING photo and I'm sooooo vaaaaaain.

I am looking forward to Thursday, it is like I have actual friends - woooooweeeee!

Nearly said...

Happy New Year!!!!

Oh you lucky thing lunching with those 2!!! Enjoy yourselves girls:)

Emx

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year

Have a fab trip to Melbourne