CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 30, 2007

Hello World!

Hey All,
I have a tear in my eye as it is John Laws last day today. I have been listening to him for about 100yrs now. I will say I don't agree with everything he says, and at times he is very rude to the callers, but I listen all the same.
As I live in the arse end of nowhere, the radio here sucks. They play the same songs over and bloody over..pisses me off.

Well today is day 5 of week 1 of BFL......guess what? I hoped on the scales today and I have lost...................... 2KGS.......Far out, how did that happen, when im eating so bloody much?????

I have hardly felt hungry, the food im eating is yummy. I do struggle with breakfast. I always have eaten breakfast, but never this much. Usually a cup of tea and one slice of toast will do it.

The workouts have been great. Im buggered though. Im really feeling tired today. I find the more tired i get the harder it is for me to sleep. Dumb huh?

One thing i will mention is that im farting heaps....LOL. The family are loving that.....NOT!

I have started a new yoga class this week. There were only 3 of us, and I was the only female....Whoo Hoo I hear you say, Nope no eye candy in this class, I was the youngest by about 20 yrs...LOL
Anyway the class was ok, I have done better, but I think i didn't really enjoy it because the whole time I wanted to fart..LOL. Not good get let me tell you.

On a brighter note my husband is flying home today...yay! Im looking forward to seeing him. It will be a bit challenging as he is the cook in the family. I will say he is really looking after himself of late, He hasn't been eating any junk food, no coke, lots of salads and fruit. He has lost 10kgs.....fuck tell me im not pissed off by that....he does work very physically hard. He says imagine if he gave up drinking he would be like a stick. Mind you my man is 6ft and 95kgs. Its manly muscle

okies its cleaning time now........God im hate it, im far from a domestic goddess....I have quite a big house and its bloody hard work when 4 people live here and only 1 does all the work....sigh...never mind, I could be homeless then I would have something to really complain about.

Have a fantastic day!

Cheryl xxxx

PS: Good luck today Miss Kitt-E-Kat!!

5 comments:

Waffles said...

2KGS!!!! That is unreal!!!!

Yes Im houseworkering it this morning, I have 6 people in my family and I'M the only one that does anything!! It's annoyng alright!!

Good for your hubby on eating healthy, is he in the mines? Mine is and its a bloody smorgosboard (s/p?) everyday!! He still beats yours tho, he is 6f2 and 112kgs!! And his is a lot of muscle too, just the nice beer belly happening!!

Have a good day:)

Emx

Anonymous said...

good on you beautiful!!! you rawk!

xxxxxxxxx

Kek said...

LOL - forgot to mention the farting....that's the extra protein. At least you can have a room to yourself when you want one.
:)

The tiredness will ease up, but it might take a few weeks. Get some SLEEP. Yes, more than usual....

Anonymous said...

congratulations!!

i love yoga. i always fart in class and everyone laughs at me cause i'm so gross.

i'm thrilled at your progress chezza!!!

xxx

Anonymous said...

Hey lovely, thanks for the comment on my blog... you are so lovely that I am adding you to my blog list, I hope you dont mind!!!
XXXX