CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 18, 2008

The DEVIL made me do it.

Last night after surviving cleaning out Miss Feral Fourteens bedroom, and successfully finding enough evidence of food that would free the world of famine, I sat down to watch the tennis.
WOW (that is Kylie Minogue's new song btw) What a game, Marcos Baghdatis played like a star beating Marat Safin. I know you stayed up and watched the tennis Miss D. Did you Miss Kitty? You should have heard the Greeks hooting and hollering at Baghdatis. So loud the police should have hit them with a bit of tzatzki spray. I live in an old Federation home. I have lived here for 2 years. When I first moved in, I was scared it was haunted. Down the hallway is what I call the kids toilet cause its closest to their rooms. When you flush it sometimes it keeps running. During the 5th set, I could hear a flush of water. I went to check. The toilet was refilling but yet no one had been near the toilet. Hmmmm. I had a Diet Coke and went to the other toilet, I felt quite skinny.(Yep girls you know what I mean), so I went to the kids bathroom to weight myself.. Guess what I weighed?

66.6 Did I shit my pants?? You bet

Ohh yes for the record, I was right with the skinny thought, I weighed heaps less this morning.

Have a great Weekend all.. Im having visitors for the weekend, so bugger all blogging for me!
XXX

3 comments:

Bo Bo said...

I have crusty eyes this morning from watching that game.
Train you’re ghost to flush the toilet after you use it, will save you time, maybe even turn off the lights when you go to bed. I know....I know ... train it to clean Miss feral Fourteens bedroom.

Anonymous said...

i phased out when you said tennis so i have noooo idea who won or who was even playing! hehe

66.6 aaahhh suri has come for you!!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't watch tennis, it's like sticking pins in my eyeballs. I just....don't.

Greek are pretty vile in small numbers, but get them in a big group and they are unbearable.

Yeuch.

I am so glad people think I'm a mongrel Aussie chick. It's great to hide when the wogs revert to type...