CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 25, 2008

Movies and Mobiles

Last night Miss Feral Fourteen and I went to the movies to see Juno. This movie was fantastic. If you want a light hearted, entertaining movie this is the one to go and see. It is even nominated for an Oscar! The highlight of the night was when one of the people in the cinemas decided that they were important enough to take a phone call during the movie. They were a few rows back from me but were loud enough for me to know that they were organising lunch for today.
This is SO rude!! Fuck I was pissed off. Fair dinkum if this woman didn't leave as soon as the lights when on I would have given her a piece of my mind. I even tried to find her outside but she had left... Is there anywhere where left that I can go and not hear a mobile phone ring and people feel they must take the call??? It wasn't long ago that you would be frowned upon for using a phone in a restaurant, now it is the norm. I really hate it when your talking to someone face to face and their phone rings, they usually say nothing to you, answer the phone, talk about the weather with whoever is on the other end and leave you standing their like a dickhead!! I understand if your waiting for an important phone call but seriously, Is life that important that you have to discuss the weather????

Just a wine opps I mean whine for the day!
Gotta go my mobile is ringing...............................................

3 comments:

Kek said...

I blame videos....there's a whole generation of people who've grown up watching movies at home, where they can pause it and wander off, have a chat or do what they like. Then when they go to the cinema they don't seem to understand that there's a difference. Stoopid!

Off-topic, it's time for some inner-fat girl smackdown! I've sent you a novel by email. Go on, get to it!

Bo Bo said...

I have literally been in a full on blue right in the middle of a movie cause of some dickhead taking a call… I think our fight interrupted the movie more than his phone call but it was the principal of it..

Friday said...

Ya know what... people are just rude now!!
Im just sayin...
cheers
Friday
xx