CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 7, 2008

Yay, Im back! I know you missed me

Hey Hey,

Guess who is coming to live with Chezza about the end of the month???
This is Sam, our new blue heeler pup. EWWW I could just eat him. Yeah I know he looks wonky eyed but he isnt!
My boy Tom and I went to the hospital for a check up on his burn. It has been 10 weeks since the last surgery, as you know we have been having dresssing changes 3 times a week as part of the graft didnt take...So its back under the knife for my boy on Thursday. Poor man. He couldnt give a rats arse though. Unlike sooky Mum, I will cry come Thursday, I just know it.
I got back from Melbourne last night, I did a spot of shopping. I got the best Ed Havey T-shirt! I love it, Mind you I kept calling it my Ed Hardy top, and was corrected for being so OLD and out of touch by Miss 14...fuck im not OLD!! Photos will follow soon.
So you have all read about Donna and I meeting Miss Kitty last Thursday huh? Well my next post will tell you the truth about what happened!!
I don't have time to post about it now as my husband is around and he doesn't know I blog...sigh.
(Look Miss K, I did the link thing!!!!! no so dumb after all.)
Have a great day!
Cheryl xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my lord he is GORGEOUS! i love a wonky eyed pup.. though i know "he's not wonky eyed" hehehe

ooh the truth is out there huh?

and well done on the linkage! x

Anonymous said...

Awww, what a cute puppy!!
Good to have you back babes!
Love S X

Kek said...

Great! You'll have to walk him....

:)

Waffles said...

Oh poor Tom!!! and you come thursday!! its terrible when these things happen!

That little Sam is the cutest thing:)

My hubby hates me blogging and thinks its a waste of time, and I am stupid for doing it. What do they know anyway!

Have a great day missy:)

Anonymous said...

My husband rolls his eyes and belittles blogging.

He can go fuck himself!

Cute puppy dog! Ruff ruff!!