CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Lunch with Kitty Kat

As you all know Miss TD and I had lunch with the one and only Kitty on Thursday. Kitty has blogged about this, but I intent to tell you my version of the event.

I called Miss K for directions the day before, On the phone Miss K was very polite but such crude words came from her lips... To be honest I was a little scared to meet her.
I drove to the new estate where SK headquarters is, As I had a Melways from 1920, her where abouts were not known to me. I have since found out that the McPalace is not on the map and never will be, to keep the psychos and paparazzi out! I called her once again to get directions, she gave me a half arse answer saying I will find her. Ohh fuck did I find her. She was indeed wrapped naked around her letterbox, madly waving her Betty's beauty Parlour undies in the air!
I was really shitting my pants at this stage. I parked my country baby hummer and walked to her. Of course I came with flowers for her and gifts for the gifted one and the bionic child. Mainly for a peace offering. I notice that Miss TD was nowhere to be seen. I wondered if she was coming at all or was it a set up, like something from the movie hostel..
She greeted with a smile and a kiss, and tipped toed inside to put some clothing on, I followed along without saying a word. I saw the gifted one, and bit his cheeks as I had threaten to do on many occasions. Miss K talked about things that should never be spoken of. The long awaited knock on the door came. It was the stunning Miss TD. Far more beautiful in person, no wonder she graced the cover of Cosmo. We sat and sipped on our diet Coke, and talked more of what should remain unspoken. Miss K must have noticed out tummy rumbling and tiptoed off to the kitchen to make us a sensational Chicken salad, so nice I asked for the recipe. Once again this is top secret, so please don't ask. Miss K ate her lunch and indeed did unbutton her jeans. Much of what happened I cant blog about, but I will say that once Miss K brought the whips out Miss TD and I were out the door. Miss TD was in such a Jazz she took off in her trusty yellow ride to drive around in the block many times until she found the way out of the estate only known as SK headquarters. I remembered the way out and was on my way intact.
I am happy to say that I'm here to blog about this adventure. Miss K is an absolute delight and I'm happy to call her a friend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So it WAS the whips that upset you girls?

Fucking...pussies. (yum!)

Hehehehehehe

Anonymous said...

what? whips? i love whips... i just thought it might be rude to stay and enjoy the fun seeing as cheryl was so upset by them. i didn't want to look like a complete whore!