CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Show Me Your Map of Tassie.

I was reading the news today and I found this about Married twins in UK who were forced to break up. I lived in Tassie for 11yrs. Whilst I was living there I knew this couple who are married and they are half brother and sister. They both have the same Dad and the woman didn't need to change her surname when she got married. They were quite a nice couple and I taught their kids to swim.
I'm telling you much more of this kind of shenanigans goes on than we know!
I'm not going to go on about living in Tassie as I know I will offend people, but I will say that they are a bit different...
My view on Tassie is........... Nice place to visit, just don't loose your return ticket!

0 comments: