CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Things Im Loving.

Hey All, As I have been whining a lot of late I thought I would let you know of some of the things im loving right now.

My Ipod armband. I brought a cheap silicon one with a shitty band on it....it hurt to wear. I found this in Target the other day, and yep IM LOVING IT!





This is so yummy!! Reminds me of Split Ice creams. Sometimes there is only so much plain water you can drink. I only ever have this after I have drunk atleast 1.5lts of plain water. Im LOVING IT!
I have just finished training for the day, and Im feeling great.
Hope everyone is having a great day too!
X

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh i lovvvve those icecreams, i must buy some of this stuff!

Anonymous said...

pine lime, ice and vodka mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Cheryl said...

TD: Is so yummy, Im serous!

Dog3oy: Thanks for dropping by, not much happens around here..LOL..Vodka, yummo!