CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Tom's Surgery Update.

We had Tom's post surgery check up and everything is fantastic!! The grafts have taken , fingers crossed in a few weeks this will all be a thing of the past. Thank god its been going on for almost 3 months now. Its taking it out of his old mumma ..Grin.

Plaster is off and Tom's a happy boy..We will still have some more dressing changes.

Thanks so much for everyones best wishes..Im sure it helped.

So bloody hot here again today...37 right now..I did get an early morning workout done, so im happy!

Miss Feral Fourteen (Lucy) comes home on Friday or Saturday. after being in Melbourne for over 2 weeks. I miss my girl, she calls me about 5 times a day. This is the longest she has been away from me. Even though she is a bitch (I kid you not) She is special because she was born at 29 weeks and not even 3lbs. We didn't know if she would live but she is such a strong willed kid, I'm sure even God wasn't ready to take her back yet, and he wanted me to suffer her teenage years..LOL... At the moment she is on the beach at Phillip Island Vic with my best friend and her kids.

Okies bloody housework awaits...sigh...I wish the domestic fairy would pay me a visit. Everyone around here things she comes all the time AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

X

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad all is going well on the tom front...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

So glad everything has gone well xxx

Cheryl said...

Thanks Ladies!!!

Waffles said...

Oh thats great news!!!

Emx

Anonymous said...

YAY thats fantastic news, u all must be thrilled that it has been so successful.

Kek said...

Great news about Tom

Hmm....if the housewaork fairy DOES show up, give her my address, would ya?

Bo Bo said...

Strong kids, strong mum.

I have a live in housework fairy. She calls me husband.