CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 11, 2008

Surgery Over!

Surgery is over, all going well this should be the last one!



Before: Showing off his 'dress'





After: Still a little out of it, showing off his plaster on his arm and the war wound where they took the new skin from on his leg.

My man is asleep on the couch at the moment. All went well with the surgery. We went in to operating theater waiting room and his nurse from the dressing clinic was waiting for him to surprise him with 2 of his favourite cola lolly pops. Tom and his nurse have a bit of a love affair going on. She calls him 'Her Boy'. Tom has been seeing her 3 times a week for dressing changes for the past 11 weeks. She brought them for him out of her own money. How sweet is that? Tom (11ys 3 months as his arm band says) was thrilled to see her. after surgery he said to me "I feel like i want to give something back to her, she is always so kind to me" AAAWW how sweet! He did get her some chocs for Chrissy.
Everyone was very brave, We both didn't cry! Such a tough kid, but all kids are I think.
Bloody hot here again today 39deg...sigh. Someone Please Turn The Heater Down!!!!
Hope everyone is having a good day
X

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww he looks so innocent and sweet! hehe

i am sure he will be back to normal in no time!

:D glad it all went well...

Esstarr said...

Hi Cheryl, I'm happy to hear surgery went well. I'd be in a state if one of my girls had to go through that, so you are a champ! I like your new layout. I just changed mine too!

Kek said...

Your boy's really thoughtful....sweet1

Glad his surgery went well - how's Mum doing?

Cheryl said...

TD: He isnt all that innocent, let me tell you..Grin..He will be brand new soon

Esstarr: This is the second surgery for his burn,It is easier when your kids are brave. My boy couldnt careless.

Kek: Im doing great thanks, back on track!!