CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 26, 2007

Body For Life, Week 1 Day 1

Hey All,

Ohh it has started. The first day of the rest of my life!!!
I received my program from the lovely Kek http://keksbflthing.blogspot.com/ (Sorry I still don't know how to do the link thing yet!!

I can honestly say that I have never eaten so much food whilst on a diet or healthy eating plan.
Its 7.45pm and I still haven't eaten everything. I think this has to do with the fact that i wasn't all that organised. I have since been to the supermarket and have a meal plan for tomorrow, and my exercise plan in place.
Fail to plan, Plan to fail!!! My new mantra!

My day 1 weigh in was.........................................drum roll.......................................................

68.4kg!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW how the fuck did I put on 3kgs in one month????

I can tell you, Bloody Celebrity slim...tricked me to thinking i had lost weight when infact once i ate real food again it all went back on....

FAD DIETS DONT WORK!!!

I just have to convince myself that it is true, to be 100% honest and i know Kek will comment on this, I don't know how on earth i can loose weight when im eating so much and so often.....

I think i still have the starve or binge mentality..

I had a great weekend, mind you my arse is still sore from the 7hr drive back home. Sorry Donna, I didnt see your Mum or your Sister in Rosebud...Im sure she wasnt the bitch who gave me the finger in the Target carpark after she stole my parking spot. I didnt even get angry, I just put down my window and said, "Wow your such a polite lady! Im sure your Parents are proud of you. Cant wait to see how your kids turn out!" All whilst smiling. Im surprise she cut me off because im a Landcruser driver, with a bloody big bullbar on it....EWWW yep I know...
I use to drive a Ford XR6 Turbo, and it was purple, but since we brought the cattle station, it had to go. :( I loved that car.

Anyway, Enough for tonight!

Cheryl xx

3 comments:

Waffles said...

OMG!!!! Our, dream car is a big badass Black Landcruiser, LOVE THEM, with a big badass bullbar;p

And I used to have a purple Excel, oh my little purple people eater....memories:)I drive a bloody Kia Carnival now...for shame!!

Well day one sounded exciting, yes? I'll race ya to 65, is that what you're aiming for? Don't forget the starting Bikini photos!!!

As for Celebrity Slim....same as all the other fads that don't work eh.

Emx

Cheryl said...

Hey Em, I wanted a black one too but it was a 3 month wait so i got a grey one. I will post a pic for you.
As for weight, I really dont know where im going as long as it is downwards. I would like to be under 65kgs, time will tell.
C xx

Anonymous said...

omg hahaha i hope that wasn't my mum!!! i am sure it wasn't she was at the caravan park drinking her life away by the sounds of the phone calls i got haha.. having a great old time.. unless she decided to go drink driving, which i am SURE she wouldn't. but i will ask her anyway hahahaha

and bloody milkshake diets.. i hate them, though i too have tried them and yup, why people can't see that the weight just goes all the way on plus some more is beyond me.

meh!

but go you good thing, good luck on bfl thingy... everyone is doing it!!