CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

BFL week 1 Day 3

Hey Hey!
Yep day 3 is ending. I still can not believe how much food im eating. As the lovely KatieP said in her blog she has to set her watch to remember to eat! Im the same. Im so scared im over eating but Kek said nope, im not. I will cut down a little as im really struggling to eat it all.

As for exercise, its hard, but im loving it.
Today was:
20mins HIIT (Yay I know what this means now, Ta Em ) on my rower and upper body weight program. I did this at home. Im still a bit shy to do weights at the gym..dumb huh? I usually do classes and run the treadmill.

Im still playing around with what weight to use where, but Im slowly working it all out.

I cant thank Kek enough for all her help, I email her every day, sometimes twice a day with questions. Wont be long and I will have it all worked out.

My life..Hmmmm

Not much has changed. Tom is still having dressing changes 3 times a week. He had to have some of the burn, reburned. This hurts the poor man so much :( It has been a week on Friday since he had his graft.

Tomorrow im getting my hair coloured and trimmed, nails refilled as well. Im thinking Yellow tips. Still not sure.

I plan on doing a spin class tomorrow. I really enjoy doing them, well now I have a gel seat I do..LOL.

Im still doing the challange with Livy, walking around Canada. We hope to go there next year..Have I mentioned that before? dunno.

Okies Bed for me. Im buggered.

Love to all,

Cheryl xx

3 comments:

Kek said...

You're doing great, Cheryl....in a couple of weeks it'll just seem like second nature.

Don't break one of your fancy nails on those weights! :)

Waffles said...

Yay you!! too much food eh?? wow, I bought my Rower today, just gotta work out how to put it together!!!!

That is terrible for your little man to have it reburned, jesus it sounds barbaric, poor little bugga..

Enjoy your hair and nail appointment:)

Emx

Sienna said...

Gee Whiz, your son's burns sound nasty! You are going to have the HOTTEST BOD EVER after finishing with Kek!!
Your son's burns sound dreadful! Hope his healing is fast and efficient, poor little poppet.