CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 15, 2007

My Maxi Dress


Hey You!!


This was taken today, before I did lunch with a girlfriend. Ohh yes my lovelies, I am a lady who lunches..


I brought this Maxi dress afew weeks back and I wore it today. God I love these dresses. Im not really a dress person, but this has changed. It also would be fair to say that I have undies on that Bridget Jones would be very proud of..Grin. Note the stunning arm brace? I know you all are jealous!! Bloody arm is giving me the shits big time!! I have booked in for acupuncture on Monday. I will let you know how I go.
According to Miss 14 it is very cool on My Space to take pics of yourself not looking at the camera.....LOL..So am I cool? I think not! Hence the top pic.
I have been busy the last few days, You know those days when you don't have time to scratch your bum, but have not managed to accomplish anything? Yep, well welcome to my week.
My day tomorrow consists of , kids to school (thank god), the best facial in the world at 11am, so think of me relaxing. It goes for 90 mins including foot scrub, back massage, hand, face and scalp massage and facial. It truly is gods gift!!
Ohh what a day!!!
Love to all,
Cheryl :)




6 comments:

KatieP said...

Love the dress - you look gorgeous!
xxx

Sienna said...

What a gorgeous dress! Have a lovely glamorous day!

Cheryl said...

Thanks so much for the kind words ladies, I love that dress but the dress is going to look a hell of a lot better when I get this lard off my arse. Cant wait to start BFL!

Cheryl xx

Anonymous said...

hey foxy!! huzzah!!

i am too short for a maxi dress, they are everywhere and i am kermit about it.

i'm only 5 foot tall, i look RIDICULOUS in a maxi dress.

you are quite lovely chezza! xx

Waffles said...

Can't believe I missed this post!!!... Love the dress, they are the best:)

I bet all that pampering went down well....lucky duck:)

Emx

Kek said...

I think the tennis elbow strap adds a certain something to the whole ensemble ....I have one too, they go with EVERYTHING!

:p