CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 5, 2007

Monday Monday!


Hey All,

Thank fuck its Monday! I have had the busiest weekend. Here is a pic of my boy Tom.
This was taken when we got home after his op. Poor man has plaster on his arm and bandages on his legs from where they took the skin for the graft. He was so brave. The main thing he was worried about was if he could bend his arm enough to play the playstation!! Bloody kids.
He is on 24 tabs a day, we are slowly cutting a few doses out now.
Husband is away again and daughter at school. Boy it is quite. I have heaps of work to do today, working out traffic management plans for some up coming roadworks we need to do.
I havent even bothered with the scales over the past few days, infact im scared to go near them..LOL. I havent done any exercise last week so I really need to get my shit together this week. I know I will never get to 113kgs again but even a slight gain is too much for me.
Best get this work done , might check back later.
Cheryl :)
PS: Em is doing so well with her loss and exercise, Im so proud of you honey.
Welcome back Kitty. check this girls blog, she is one funny chick. Sorry I dont know how to do the link things yet..LOL

2 comments:

Waffles said...

Kitty is unreal!!;)

Im doing terrible at the moment and nah I can't stay away from the dreaded scales, worst luck!!!

Your boy is very handsome. I hope he feels better really soon:)

Get your butt into gear missy!!!!
(I who eat shit says...lol)

Emx

Anonymous said...

go to template, page elements, then add a page element, and then chose link list... then add all the full addresses of your fave pages on there and add in their names.


full addresses like this...

http://www.tinydonna.blogspot.com/

then name... (can't remember if the name is above or below but you will get the point when u go in there yourself)

TINY DONNA!

and so on...