CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Ive been Tagged!!

Morning all!
OMG Ive been tagged. Does this make me a real blogger in the bloggerworld?
Thanks to the sensational Livy for tagging me, We had a chat the other day on the phone and im convinced that we both could have the same conversation, underwater, with a mouthfull of marbles and still know what each other said!! Livy your a sweetheart.

Ok now for the tagging thing.

FOUR DISHES I LIKE TO COOK.............
Like..Hmmm me liking cooking..Nah...it should be four dishes I can cook.
I dont cook, well I do when I have too. Im very spoilt and my husband does all the cooking.(Mind you my punishment is cleaning up after him. He cooks like a man and uses every dish and pot in the place.)

Ok, things I can cook.
Roast Pork.... I can do a sensational crackling.
Chicken hoysin stirfry...my fav

Fuck this is hard....LOL

Lasagna
Spag bol.....See told ya I cant cook, but I know if i really put my mind to it I could do it.

FOUR QUALITIES I LIKE IN PEOPLE...............
Humour
Compassion
Kindness
Honesty

FOUR PLACES I HAVE BEEN....................
Ayres Rock NT
All of Tasmania, Lived there for 11yrs
Sydney
Melbourne How bloody boring!! Mind you we are going to Canada next year, does that count??

FOUR THINGS IN MY BEDROOM..............
My Husband, when he is home
Books, I love reading. I should get my shit together and post the books I read.
Window seat.
Photos of my family.

FOUR DIRTY WORDS I LIKE TO USE..............
Fuck, Usually Ohh for fucks sake!!!
Arsehole
Bitch
Bastard.
These words I usually used in one sentence LOL

Hmm now who to tag...Cause im new to blogging I dont know many people and the blogs I read, have already been tagged.

Diana, This sweet lady reads my blog and is new to blogging herself.

Kek, not sure if she has been tagged but soon to be my BFL trainer.

Hmm I feel like bloody normie no mates!!!

K, Whos blog I have been reading for a little while, she is sad!! Go say hi and cheer her up.

Umm that will do.

I have so many posting ideas in my head. I need to write them down before I forget...LOL
So I will be back later.

Hot one here again today!! I love it!
Love to all.
Cheryl X

3 comments:

Diāna said...

Oh, I feel so flattered...

Wow, you sound like a great cook. I can do many things but not any of those you mentioned. Probably because I'm hooked on anything sweet and not meat - I can bake lots of different kinds of cookies LOL. I guess it's no wonder I'm overweight.


You know, I live in Europe and we don't have ANY poisonous animals or spiders here. What I know about Australia mainly is from Steve Irwin, who was a great conservationist and seemed a very sweet man (I had to translate all of his movies and series for the Latvian television, so I've seen them all). And more often than not the action takes place in Australia. You know, I've come to feel that Australia is very dangerous. You have to shake your slippers every time you're going to put them on, and there can be snakes under piles of leaves or planks in the garden. (Now I remembered an episode in McLeod's Daughters where a baby was bitten by a redback spider and almost died). Isn't it VERY dangerous and tiresome? I'm not even talking about crocodiles, as - I believe - a person should always be cautious near water. An certainly no one should mess with crocodiles, so I don't think they're a real danger if a person is sensible.

What a long comment. It's just that I've never met anyone from Australia and it seems incredibly fascinating.

Waffles said...

Haha, Lasagne and spag bog, my faves too!!!!!!

Emx

Kek said...

Thanks for the tag Cheryl...will get onto it pronto!