CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 11, 2007

My Weekend.





Hey All,


The weekend is all but over, I thought I best post about the past few days.


On Saturday I went to my first clearing sale, Hmmm OMG, I loved it. Infact I did quite well and didnt really go overboard, considering I have the companies cheque book..LOL
I really loved the lamp but I didnt bid enough. It sold for $120. This was a bargain!! My house was built in 1924 it would look sensational in here but I chickened out as I really was a bit scared with the whole auction thingy. Ebay is cool but this is a different kettle of fish as everyone is looking at you. I worked out to stand at the back where noone looks your way. Grin
I did buy the occasional table for $85.00 and the kitchen suite for $85.00. I have looked everywhere for a kitchen table for our farm house. I didnt want to pay much for it as no one lives full time in the house and we only leave in the house what we can afford to loose if we get done over, which happens quite often believe it or not. I also got a few other bits and peices. I didnt spend too much $225.00 but a good time was had by all. My husband is scared now cause I liked it so much. Everytime I won something, I called him (He is still away in Melb). He said well done honey but keep your wits about you girl! Guess what? There is another one locally next weekend!
Whilst I was spending all our hard earned money I get a phone call from Miss 14 (Lucy) Ohh Mum ive lost my phone. FUCK FUCK FUCK!!! She had a company phone that was on a plan. As we have 5 mobiles on the one plan any calls between those mobiles are for free for as long as we like. This saves us a fortune, I gave Lucy one of these so she could call me, with no excuse for no credit! So after waiting for 1/2 hour on the phone with telstra we had the number blocked and the handset made useless. sigh!! Bloody Kids!!
Anyway on a brighter note Tom will be going back to school tomorrow, after 2 weeks off school. All is well with him. He now has the dressing off his leg where they took the graft, although he will have dressings on the graft on his arm for months to come. All this means I will have some normality back in my life and can go to the gym again, etc.
My bloody tennis elbow has been giving me bloody curry the past few days, Im thinking of having acupuncture on it...Anyone ever had it?
Im also starting Body For Life with Kek in the next few weeks! Im shit scared but excited all the same.
Love to all!
Cheryl :)
PS: If you read this blog please say Hi! As im new to blogging I would love to know who read it.


3 comments:

Diāna said...

I have started blogging just a short while ago and have not yet learned to use the options and stuff, so I hope this comment reaches You. You are absolutely amazing, and I'm referring to your weight loss. I will try to bookmark your blog or to store it in some list somehow - hope it works, but hey, I hope to find some clues in your blog as to how you have achieved such a feat.

OK, so I'm gonna keep reading. Way to go girl, you rock.

KatieP said...

Sorry I never responded to your email, I feel guilty now - life gets in the way!
Good luck on your challenge with Kek. I wish I had a coach for this thing but I figure I've come this far on my own I will probably be alright.
If truth be told I didn't even buy the BFL book, I just worked it out from the website.
I look forward to your final transformation - go get 'em girl!!!

Diāna said...

Honey, I would really love to add you to some friends list or something, so that I could easier access your blog, but i cannot understand, how I can possibly do that. Could you help me out?